Here you’ll find my various rantings and musings, and a photo of my dachshund, Carlotta.
- 5 Essential Tips For Running in South Africa SafelyWhile running in South Africa is a great way to experience the country and keep fit at the same time, there are some things you should know. Since I recently visited the country for about the 10th time (I have family there), I thought it would be the perfect opportunity […]
- 6 Ways I’m Changing my Approach to Running and WhySo I’ve been consistently running for about three years now, and over those years, I’ve been changing my approach to running a few times. Initially changing my approach to running to help increase my distances and keep my speeds high, I’ve become increasingly burned out over the last few months. […]
- Why I Love Comics so Much, and Why You Might Too!So, I’ve mentioned them here before, but I’ve never gone into why I love comics so much. It’s something I should have done a long time ago, because for years I’ve been asked why I love comics, and aren’t they for kids? I’ll be answering that question soon, and try […]
- Why Mickey7 is My Favourite Book of 2022 – and Why You’ll Love it too!So, 2022 happened, and I read a lot of books. I wrote about it in this post here. But I didn’t read many books that had been released in 2022. This is mostly because I don’t buy many new books and prefer to get second-hand books, so I don’t usually […]
- My Favourite Film of 2022: The Banshees of Inisherin – 5 Reasons Why it’s AmazingWhen I was thinking about my favourite film of 2022, the thought process was challenging. I’d been to see The Batman three times in cinemas and absolutely love that movie, but when I wanted to think purely about my favourite film of 2022, the film that kept coming back to […]